Saturday, November 7, 2015

If only...

I went to an event this morning in Bonifacio High Street. Football is the main activity of the said event. It was my second time to attend a football related event. I saw two young girls with their football player boyfriends. I don't want to sound mean ... but for me if you'll only look at the face value of these two girls... fellow Filipinos will say they not pretty. One of the girls has a lot of social media followers because of her talent...maybe? She's good with her thing. But she has a lot of bashers too. You can see some nasty comments on her page like "Tapon na ulo. Hipon... blah blah blah". 

Change topic. The main heart of this entry is how much regret I feel following my former church customs or culture. I got a lot of warnings from my mother to pull myself out of that institution. So many things I should've explored by the age of 19 going 20. If I focus on working and not finishing my college course, I should've a lot of material investment by now. I was so stubborn. There are churches that fit every personality. Looking back at the old photos... I regret not investing with fashionable clothes. I should have started dating. I should have been to different places out of .Luzon Island. So many to mentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment