Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wacoal Sports Bra Media Launch at The City Club Alphaland.

Super duper late post. It is not easy to update three blogs. I have posted the press release here anyway. First time to be at The City Club although I always passed by the Alphaland building when I was on a training for career back in June. They served us Japanese cuisine for lunch. 





















This event was held last September 29. The host was Cassie Umali.



The program started while I just finished my food and had my measurement taken for my bra fit. 

Presenting the sports bra by Wacoal, Wacoal Philippines Marketing Manager, Ms. Elmira Cadungog. 


We were directed outside of the restaurant to watch a presentation dance by Kris-Belle Mamangun of Ballet Manila. Sorry no picture. After that,  we headed to the higher floor level of the building for different activities


I tried the bamboo or Chinese wand for the first together with these ladies. Truly, it is a good exercise to slow down and for body posture.  





The next activity that I tried was the digital or virtual golf. Watch my first Virtual Golf experience here and also here.





Thank you Wacoal Philippines for this fun-filled afternoon treat. 

Keep up with Wacoal Philippines via Social Media:
Wacoal on Instagram   and    Wacoal PH Facebook Page

Special thanks to Miss Monica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment