Sunday, July 24, 2016

Be Confident to Say it with Swish.


They say that first impression last. And I have a lot of awkward moments and bad first impression because of bad breath in the past. 
I used to attend a church that would take me an hour and a half travelling to get there. So what happens usually was my saliva stale or panis na laway in tagalog. I was not also hiyang with that toothpaste brand who used to throw big summer party. It was very late to realize that I needed to change my toothpaste brand. Isn't it annoying when you know that you are sensitive with your hygiene but because you have bad breath it gives you an impression that you have low hygienic life? I am very idealistic and in fact, I've been gone braces...yes! teeth braces. It was also a stage where I really needed to be consistent with flossing my teeth after an hour of eating meals and part of my cleaning routine for my teeth. 

Also whenever I look back to that church stage while having that problem, I regret not reacting to that bitchy Pastora who kept on gesturing about it. Oh well, thing of the past. 

Good thing friends! We now have an answer for quick fresh breath aid. Here is the new SWISH BREATH SPRAY! It comes in two variant. The peppermint and the arctic chill.


Swish Breath Spray freshens your breath in just 10 seconds by quickly killing germs and bacteria in the mouth to eliminate bad breath caused by eating, drinking and smoking. It is very convenient to use anytime and anywhere for a quick breath fix.

It is absolutely alcohol-free and sugar-free!

INGREDIENTS: 

Water, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Sodium Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Xylitol, CI 42090, CI 19140


DIRECTIONS:

Spray 1 to 2 pumps into your mouth to freshen breath instantly.

WARNING:

Avoid spraying into eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.




Do what the guy did in this video. Say whatever you want to say with Swish. 




Manufactured in Thailand for INNOVITELLE, INC. 2/F Bonaventure Plaza, Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills San Juan City, Philippines. A subsidiary of UNITED LABORATORIES, INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment