Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Zalora Shopping Experience. Definitely every girl wants this pleasure.


It was indeed a good start on the first day of the month to have new items. Online shopping is definitely convenient at Zalora. If you prefer to shop at the comfort of your home rather than going out to malls, Zalora website should be on top of your list!

I have to mention in this post that I got the gift code credits courtesy of the people behind the StyleconAsia in Manila. I thought I'll never get the prize from that mini modelling game. Thank you so much again!!!

My first ever package from Zalora arrived on the first day of August. I did the online shopping on a Saturday night. Their email notification about the transaction is very detailed. There were five items on the way. While the last item would be delivered separately. .

Jeans by Spring Fling


Velvet ballet shoes and H2Ocean sneakers.


Both shoes were size 40.
Maybelline Dream Satin Skin and NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Afternoon Heat

My transaction below. I used a discount code aside from the gift code credited to my wallet.
Zalora would notify if the delivery is on its way through text and email. The delivery man would also text. I didn't pay anything during the first delivery. My first transaction was a great experience. Overall I was very satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment